- This is not a Crisis / Critical Care Service.
- Appointments for all Services must be committed to by you. Any changes to appointments within 24 hours of a scheduled session will incur a cancellation fee.
- If the issues you are experiencing need a different type of Service you will be advised and offered referral.
- Counselling results cannot be guaranteed.
- Information relating to your situation will only be released to other health professionals with your consent and at your request.
- Eva is compelled by law to report to relevant authorities, such as the police or child protection authorities, situations where:
- A client or associate of the client is judged to be at risk of self-harm, or of harming others, particularly if it the risk is to a Child under 16 years of age.
- information is about the commission of a criminal act.
- Late time will be included as part of the appointment time period.
- There are limitations to some of the services Eva offers relating to Statutory Authorities and their areas of responsibility. We will discuss this during our initial chat to ensure that Eva is in a position to assist you.
- All work is performed in accordance with Federal and State Health Act and Privacy Act provisions.
You have responsibility for:
- Being open and honest.
- Not misrepresenting the severity of your problem.
- Keeping your appointment or advising changes at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Behaving in a respectful manner at all times.
- Not copying or using Eva's advice to pass on to a third party or other people.
People who are not suitable for my services are those who are:
- Actively at risk to themselves or others.
- Experiencing domestic violence.
- Intoxicated with drugs or alcohol.
- Engaged in criminal activities.
- Under 18 - parental support and written permission is required.
Please see Urgent Help for contact details for urgent support services.
GST for Services:
- Services are GST free for private patients under current guidelines.
- Corporate Clients will incur GST at 10% which will be payable in addition to the published Service Costs.