Why and when this might work for you:
- Telephone counselling is available where a face to face session is not possible or not preferred.
- If you consent, Eva or her staff will send an email or text to remind you of your appointment.
- You call Eva at the agreed appointment time. (See Practice Policies)
- It is important to state how you are feeling as Eva cannot see you and to give her as much information as you can.
- It is convenient and flexible, as it can be accessed from work or at home (outside of business hours) at a time that is suitable for you.
- This Service offers increased access to counselling for people in rural and remote locations.
- SMS is also available to use for the time between appointments should issues or problems come up that you would like to talk about briefly.